Weekender FRAMING WALLS - framing, drywall & doors
Time to START your basement development? Or maybe a pantry building project? How about some guidance first?
Select our 2 Day FRAMING WALLS Combo Multi-Day course and receive the following 3 classes:
- Framing Walls (Saturday)
- Installing Drywall (Sunday)
- Installing Doors (Sunday)
Save $160 over taking these classes individually.
Looking for this deal during the weekdays? Use discount code WEEKDAYFRAMING when purchasing the following 3 classes on individual dates: Framing Walls, Introduction to Drywall and Introduction to Hanging Doors and receive for the same price as the Weekender deal.
But first, let the professionals at the DIY Training Center help you with some guidance, planning and hands-on training before you start your DIY basement development or some type of framing walls project!
Come join us as we cover some of the main aspects that you will need to go through when you start your framing walls project. You will receive HANDS-ON training for learning the main principles of laying out and planning for your project whether it's your basement or an upstairs project, interior wall framing, boxing in duct work, creating door openings, hanging pre-hung doors, installing drywall and starter mudding/taping.
We provide an experience into your renovation journey…not just a class of lecturing.
1. laying out and planning - what to think about when you start looking at your space.
2. wall framing - learn to set your basement walls like a PRO!
3. insulation and vapor barrier - tips to install it right.
4. boxing in duct work - building and installing those 'ladders'.
5. creating door openings - learning to figure out those rough frame openings!
6. hanging doors - tips and tricks from veteran carpenters who have been hanging doors for years that will save you time and frustration.
7. installing drywall and mudding and taping - learn to do it properly and it will make your life easier.
NEW ** purchase Introduction to Flooring at the same time and save $50 off the flooring class. Use discount code FLOORINGSAVE50.
NEW ** want additional practice time using power tools before you class? Purchase Introduction to Power Tools at the same time and receive 50% off the power tools class. Use discount code POWERTOOLS50.
Sign up today! All tools and materials are supplied for each class at the training center. We recommend an Introduction to Power Tools class first if you are not yet confident with power tools or have never used them.
Words from our students:
"Took the basement development course a few weeks ago. Showed me how to start and the basics on how to build walls, insulation, drywall installation, door installation. Totally worth it. Saved me a lot of time in figuring out how to do things. Would strongly recommend." Eric. G