Following is our class rescheduling and refund policy. Updated Aug 10, 2023:
- If you need to reschedule your class, let us know through email and we will do our best to accommodate future dates. No refund requests are accommodated after you reschedule your class. No refund requests are accommodated to anyone that chooses not to reschedule their missed class.
- Full refunds are allowed up to 7 days prior to the start of a class. After that, there is no refunds, only rescheduling is allowed if you are not able to make the date of your original class or you may transfer the class to another individual. Please let us know if you would like to do this as the new person will be required to sign a new Release of Liability otherwise they will fall under your responsibility.
- A no show to a class will result in a forfeit of your all your class fees.
- If the minimum number of registrations are not met prior to the class start, you will be contacted and you will be moved to another suitable date. There are no inconvenience fees or discounts or refunds provided.
- If the DIY Training Center has to cancel a class at the last minute due to unforseen circumstances, you will have a choice of a full refund or a reschedule to a future date.