Full rental payment is required to book a rental tool. You can select your preferred pickup date when ordering and we will confirm through email that the tool and dates are available. We accept credit card payments.
DAMAGE DEPOSIT & CHARGES
A fully refundable damage deposit of $65 is charged at the time of purchase for every tool you wish to rent. Once the tool is returned in good working order, your deposit is refunded to your credit card. The rental charge is payment for use of the equipment and normal wear and tear. If there is any damage, you could lose a partial or full amount of the damage deposit. If you do not return a tool, you will lose your damage deposit and be charged additional to cover the full amount of replacement cost for the tool.
We offer short term 2-day rentals or longer 1 and 2 week rental periods. Should you require a longer period than 2 weeks, please reach out through email at email@example.com.
WHEN PICKING UP & RETURNING
While we do run classes during the day, evenings or weekends, we need to confirm your pickup and return time as the training center is not always open or available for pickup/return when classes ae running. We will confirm available times through email when you order and will do our best to be flexible and accommodate your timing.
COMPLETE RELEASE, WAIVER AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
The individual renting tools agrees:
- To release DIY Training Center, their respective employees, directors, officers, members, volunteers and caregivers, licensees, agents and assigns from any and all claims for liability due to death, injury, loss or damage suffered or incurred due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence and to waive all legal means of recourse against DIY Training Center for any Cause.
- To indemnify DIY Training Center from and against any and all liability, actions, claims and damages suffered by the Individual and arising from personal injury, death, or loss or damage to property, arising from any Cause, together with all legal costs arising therefrom (including on a solicitor and his own client basis).
Consent for Participation, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, Risk Acknowledgement, Waiver OF CLAIMS and Indemnity for DIY TRAINING CENTER. THIS DOCUMENT WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND LIABILITIES, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE AND RECOVER DAMAGES. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
By purchasing a tool rental through the DIY Training Center, you agree that you have read though this policy and agree:
- that you have understood the risks associated with utilizing power tools;
- to assume financial responsibility for any injury or damage resulting from the participation in utilizing power tools; and
- that you have understood and agree to all terms and conditions included in this page.