Not everything needs to be done by hiring a handyman! If you want to fix your home by yourself then you can do it with our General Home Maintenance course.
DIY home repair skills can save you hundreds of $$$, but you have to know what you are doing. While watching YouTube videos can be helpful, it doesn’t compare to hands-on learning experiences to help you develop the skills you need to manage your own home maintenance. Even if you are a beginner or novice when it comes to home repair, all you need is a little know-how and handyperson training.
Types of practical skills you will learn with this course:
- Learn the correct tools for the job
- Hand tools instruction
- Power tools instruction
- Fixing a dripping tap
- Changing out a tap
- How to unblock your sink
- Taking out and re-installing your toilet
- Installing new door hardware
- Drywall repairs
- Door repairs (sticky doors, broken hinges, not catching)
- Caulking and grout fixing
- Basic plumbing repairs
- Mounting and hanging on walls (TV's/shelves/pictures)
- Basic home fixups!
Signup below and join the course today!