Time for a bathroom wiring update?
Are you looking to do an update to your bathroom but a little unsure where to start with changing the light and wiring? Taking on these DIY projects are a big commitment when you are not sure where to start, but you know that you want to enhance your space.
Helping homeowners like yourselves with their electrical projects are our newest class offerings!
Learn the basic skills you need to take on your DIY electrical projects. Come to our classes to receive our no-nonsense guidance for practical homeowner’s electrical knowledge. Nothing beats hands-on, instruction from expert instructors! This class is designed to specifically meet the needs of homeowner’s and DIY’ers looking to increase their electrical skills to take on some of the simpler projects in their homes.
Your biggest take-way from this class is that you will learn how to make electrical improvements that are safe and code compliant.
Bathroom Electrical Topics:
- Gain the skills and knowledge to feel confident to complete your home electrical project.
- All the necessary tools for planning your home electrical projects.
- Electrical safety
- Reading wiring diagrams
- Electrical code rules
- Practical, hands-on exercises:
- Using testing equipment to measure for voltage
- Change lighting configuration (Vanity light over mirrors)
- Updating your razor outlet to GFCI
- Adding a timer to your fan
- Replacing a fan
- Most important, do's and don'ts of homeowner's electrical safety.
Sign up today! All tools and materials are supplied for each class at the training center. We recommend an Introduction to Power Tools class first if you are not yet confident with power tools or have never used them.