JOIN US FOR AN HOUR LONG WORKSHOP AND GET REAL ADVICE FROM REAL CONTRACTORS THAT WISH FOR YOUR RENOVATION SUCCESS.
WHETHER YOU ARE PLANNING A RENOVATION YOURSELF OR HIRING A CONTRACTOR, WE WANT YOU TO HAVE THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS AND REMOVE ANY TYPE OF RENOVATION FRUSTRATIONS BEFORE IT OCCURS. BE PREPARED AND ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS TO GET THE RIGHT ANSWERS!
PARTNERING WITH MARC AND GARY OF LIFELY & BYRNE PROJECTS, JOIN OUR WORKSHOP AS THEY HELP YOU NAVIGATE THE UNKNOWNS WITH ANSWERING ALL YOUR RENOVATION QUESTIONS.
TOPICS & more!
- Are you aware of what an Alberta provincial PRE-PAID Contractor license is and what this means BEFORE you provide any type of deposit to a contractor?
- Knowing which permits and regulations need to be followed to avoid legal issues.
- How to best prepare with the inconvenience of living in a construction zone.
- How to keep track of multiple contractors and their schedules to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- How to be prepared to avoid costly mistakes in the planning and execution of the reno.
- What to do if the contractor asks for more money for unexpected issues. What is coverered in your contract?
- How to be realistic on your timeline.
Sign up below today!
No discount codes allowed for any courses listed under our Workshops category unless otherwise specified.
Let us know if you want on the waitlist for any SOLD OUT date.