Are you planning on tackling your basement renovation?
Just IMAGINE your finished basement after all your hard work and effort!!
But first, let the professionals at the DIY Training Center help you with some guidance, planning and hands-on training before you start your basement development project!
Come join us as we cover some of the main aspects that you will need to go through when you start your basement development. You will receive HANDS-ON training for learning the main principles of laying out and planning, interior wall framing, insulation and vapor barrier, boxing in duct work, and creating door openings.
We provide an experience into your renovation journey…not just a class of lecturing.
1. laying out and planning - what to think about when you start looking at your space.
2. wall framing - learn to set your basement walls like a PRO!
3. insulation and vapor barrier - tips to install it right.
4. boxing in duct work - building and installing those 'ladders'.
5. creating door openings - learning to figure out those rough frame openings!
Sign up today! All tools and materials are supplied for each class at the training center. We recommend an Introduction to Power Tools class first if you are not yet confident with power tools or have never used them.
Words from our students:
"Took the basement development course a few weeks ago. Showed me how to start and the basics on how to build walls, insulation, drywall installation, door installation. Totally worth it. Saved me a lot of time in figuring out how to do things. Would strongly recommend." Eric. G