Can't get enough of our renovation training classes and want more? We've now increased to 5 intense days of learning how to renovate your house.
SAVE $245 over taking the classes individually!
EXPANDING ON MORE TOPICS!
If you are up to the challenge and looking for hands-on renovation training from real professionals with practical renovation knowledge, then this is the course for you. We have taken all of our favourite homeowner topics and packaged everything together in 5 concentrated days for our students to maximize their efforts on getting their renovations started.
Over the 5 days, we will be covering starting your basement development, the steps to renovate your bathroom, introductions to tiling, vinyl plank flooring and finishing carpentry.
Basement Development Topics:
- laying out and planning - what to think about when you start looking at your space.
- wall framing - learn to set your basement walls like a PRO!
- insulation and vapor barrier - tips to install it right.
- boxing in duct work - building and installing those 'ladders'.
- creating door openings - learning to figure out those rough frame openings!
- hanging doors - tips and tricks from veteran carpenters who have been hanging doors for years that will save you time and frustration.
- installing drywall and mudding and taping - learn to do it properly and it will make your life easier!
Bathroom Renovation Topics:
- demo - yes, there are steps to think about before you start!
- standard plumbing - one step at a time, learn to update your plumbing.
- drywall - proper drywall installation. Yes, there is blue & green & tile board!
- fixtures installations - follow our steps to install your toilet, sink and shower!
- vanity - we will help you whether you are replacing a vanity or installing a brand new one.
Home Improvement Topics:
- Introductions to Power Tools – beginners or advanced, instruction and practice, practice!
- Introduction to Tiling – steps and tips and tricks.
Introduction to Flooring – learn to lay vinyl plank flooring.
- Introduction to Baseboards and Casing - outside corners, inside corners, mitres, and coping!
Interested in individual topics instead? Check out our Basement Development Class I or II classes.
SIGN up below to participate!