You asked for more, we responded! Introducing our newest course addition...the Renovation MAXIMIZER.
Can't get enough of our renovation training classes and want more? We've now increased to 4 intense days of learning how to renovate your house. Starting with our renovation BOOSTER class and EXPANDING ON MORE TOPICS!
If you are up to the challenge and looking for hands-on renovation training from real professionals with practical renovation knowledge, then this is the course for you. We have taken all of our favourite homeowner topics and packaged everything together in 4 concentrated days for our students to maximize their efforts on getting their renovations started.
Over the 4 days, we will be covering starting your basement development, the steps to renovate your bathroom, introductions to tiling, vinyl plank flooring and finishing carpentry.
Basement Development Topics:
- laying out and planning - what to think about when you start looking at your space.
- wall framing - learn to set your basement walls like a PRO!
- insulation and vapor barrier - tips to install it right.
- boxing in duct work - building and installing those 'ladders'.
- creating door openings - learning to figure out those rough frame openings!
- NEW! hanging doors - tips and tricks from veteran carpenters who have been hanging doors for years that will save you time and frustration.
- NEW! installing drywall and mudding and taping - learn to do it properly and it will make your life easier!
Bathroom Renovation Topics:
- demo - yes, there are steps to think about before you start!
- standard plumbing - one step at a time, learn to update your plumbing.
- drywall - proper drywall installation. Yes, there is blue & green & tile board!
- fixtures installations - follow our steps to install your toilet, sink and shower!
- NEW! vanity - we will help you whether you are replacing a vanity or installing a brand new one.
Home Improvement Topics:
- Introductions to Power Tools – beginners or advanced, instruction and practice, practice!
- Introduction to Tiling – steps and tips and tricks.
Introduction to Flooring – learn to lay vinyl plank flooring.
- NEW! Introduction to Baseboards and Casing - outside corners, inside corners, mitres, and coping!
Want to learn with another FAMILY MEMBER for only an additional $267? Select the dates that you wish for your class and add your regular registration to the checkout. Then go to Bring Your Partner on the product page and select the appropriate pricing box and add to your checkout as well. Adding this product registers the spot for your 2nd family member too. Making family members learning renovation AFFORDABLE!
SIGN up below to participate!
*** All course ending times are approximate. The length of each course/day depends on how many students are registered and how many questions are asked!
*** minimum 2 people are required to run this class.