Gearing up to open! Next BOOSTER scheduled:
Friday/Saturday/Sunday January 22, 23 & 24th
IMMERSE YOURSELF INTO RENOVATION LEARNING
3 intense days of learning how to renovate your house. If you are up to the challenge and looking for hands-on renovation training from real professionals with practical renovation knowledge, then this is the course for you. We have taken all of our favourite homeowner topics and packaged everything together in 3 concentrated days for our students to get a boost on getting their renovations started.
Over the 3 days, we will be covering the following topics:
Basement Development Topics:
- laying out and planning - what to think about when you start looking at your space.
- wall framing - learn to set your basement walls like a PRO!
- insulation and vapor barrier - tips to install it right.
- boxing in duct work - building and installing those 'ladders'.
- creating door openings - learning to figure out those rough frame openings!
- hanging doors - tips and tricks from veteran carpenters who have been hanging doors for years that will save you time and aggravation.
- installing drywall - learn to do it properly and will make your life easier!
Bathroom Renovation Topics:
- demo - yes, there are steps to think about before you start!
- standard plumbing - one step at a time, learn to update your plumbing.
- drywall - proper drywall installation. Yes, there is blue & green & tile board!
- fixtures installations - follow our steps to install your toilet, sink and shower!
- vanity - we will help you whether you are replacing a vanity or installing a brand new one.
Home Improvement Topics:
- Introductions to Power Tools – beginners or advanced, instruction and practice, practice!
- Introduction to Tiling – steps and tips and tricks.
- Introduction to Flooring – learn to lay vinyl plank flooring.
- Introduction to Baseboards and Casing – outside corners, inside corners, mitres, coping!
Bring Your Partner? Select Bring Your Partner in your checkout for $197. Making family members learning renovation AFFORDABLE!
SIGN up below to participate!
October 27/28/29 FULL
Nov 7/8/14 FULL
Nov 21/21/28 FULL
Nov 24/25/26 4 spots left. Grab yours today!
*** NEW Dec 4/5/6
*** All course ending times are approximate. The length of each course/day depends on how many students are registered and how many questions are asked!
*** minimum 2 people are required to run this class. Will let you know if your registration needs to be changed, but this class has been SOLD out since we started running them.